There is a promotion going on until July 17th in conjunction with the Picasso, Miró, Dalí exhibit at the Palazzo Strozzi called "Young Chefs" - you can get a 15% reduction on a meal at the following restaurants (and these are some of the most exciting places to eat in Florence - we recently had dinner at both Il Santo Bevitore and IO Osteria Personale and both were excellent) with your ticket stub to the Strozzi. They also all have a special dish on their menus inspired by the exhibit.
- GASTONE (have heard only good things)
- Il Palagio at the FOUR SEASONS (would be the last on my list)
- IO OSTERIA PERSONALE (highly recommended! My review coming soon)
- IL SANTO BEVITORE (highly recommended!)
- ORA D'ARIA (don't know this one yet)
Sorry about the bad photo: